Using your NoWcard
- Please keep your NoWcard safe and in the wallet provided and avoid bending or damaging the pass, as this could prevent it from working properly.
- When presenting your NoWcard to the smart card reader on the bus, please ensure that only your NoWcard in its wallet is placed on the reader.
- Please don't put other cards on the wallet as they may interfere with the ticket machines.
- You should present your NoWcard face up on the smart card reader so that the driver can see the photo.
- If your pass is damaged or defaced you may be refused a concession and the full fare will become payable.
- There is a fee for replacing lost or damaged NoWcards.
On buses outside the NoWcard area there may be different ways of recording your journey, therefore you should show your pass to the driver.