Updating details

NoWcard pass holders must inform NoWcard of changes to address or change in entitlement.

If you change address, you must inform NoWcard

If you leave the NoWcard area, you will need to apply for a bus pass in the new authority and return your NoWcard pass to the address on the pass.

If you change address in the NoWcard area, you must inform NoWcard and provide a new document confirming your new address.

You can update your details via NoWcard online:

Or use the NoWcard contact form.