Lost or damaged NoWcards

Lost cards

Should you lose your NoWcard please report it as soon as possible to your Unitary or County Council. Please bear in mind there is a non refundable fee for a replacement NoWcard so it would be worthwhile taking the time to check that the card cannot be found before requesting a replacement.

Some lost cards do get returned to the office, when this happens we contact the cardholder by telephone to let them know their card has been found and that it will be returned to them by post. It is important therefore that if you move or change your telephone number you let us know in order that we can update your details.

Damaged cards

If your card is physically damaged or defaced, you will need to purchase a replacement pass from your Unitary or County Council.

How to pay for a replacement pass