Renewal of disabled person's NoWcard
Renewal of your NoWcard
Your existing English NoWcard National Concessionary bus pass expires soon.
Please follow the instructions below and any additional instructions printed on the
back of your form to renew your pass.
Proof of disability
- You will need to provide up to date proof of your disability.
- Please follow the instructions printed on your form and see overleaf for details of the evidence required.
Check your details and photograph
- Please check your details printed on the form. If there are any errors, please correct them in the space provided.
- If you have changed your address from the one printed on the form; please provide proof of residency for your new address. Suitable proof of residency would be a recent (issued within the last three months) copy of a utility bill, bank statement or rent statement.
- Your form will indicate whether a new photograph is required.
- Please note the photograph on your pass should be a current likeness.
- To update your photograph please firmly attach a recent passport style and quality photograph to your application form. Write your customer number from the form, your surname and date of birth on the back of your photo.
Any documents sent as proof of residency or disability will not be returned, therefore please send photocopies not originals and ensure you keep a copy. Your documents will be securely destroyed after your application has been processed.
Your existing NoWcard is only valid until the expiry date printed on the front and it will not be accepted for travel after this date. Passes can only be renewed up to three
months after the expiry date otherwise a new application will be required. Please renew your pass by post as soon as possible to ensure you receive your pass before
your old pass expires.